Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Do Windows...












































If you're in Richmond, please take a stroll by the holiday windows at Dransfield's Jewelers in Shockoe Slip. If you're not, here are some pictures! Since photography is not my forte, I find that I can get some rather unintentional...but interesting...reflections of myself when trying to capture the windows. So, use your imaginations... place some amazing pieces of finely crafted jewelry around, pipe in a little seasonal music, turn the heat down and take a look...! The theme is "The Art of the Goldsmith". The art figures are clothed in paper creations- they all have angel wings and Dransfield's shopping bags- the tiny storefront is lit from within.

Wishing you all a heavenly shopping experience and a happy holiday season!












4 comments:

  1. FABU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo good! Wish I could be there to see it in person. Or that at least you'd make me one to oogle in person. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, those people are so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work sally! Wish I could see it in real-life.

    ReplyDelete