Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MOAK 2012 Promotion



Long time, no blog! I've been busy...! I want to share a recent piece I did for MOAK ( http://www.caffemoak.com/en/coffee ) Italian coffee for their 2012 promotion. The MOAK espresso cup is, well, not just a beautifully designed cup. It also exudes good luck. So great coffee aside, drinking from this little vessel will insure lots of good things in your life! (I have GOT to get myself one of those!)



You'll see that Adam (of Eden fame) has gotten one of these delightful little talismans and, much to Eve's chagrin, prefers it to her apple...



This was a really enjoyable piece to work on. The only sketch change I received was to ensure that Eve's locks were strategically placed so as not to require 2 additional fig leaves... c'mon! It's Europe!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about doing a calendar of your work? Or a book? Check out www.blurb.com , or www.lulu.com *I'd* buy one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete